Saturday, September 6, 2008

september holidays are almost over

1 week of holiday flew pass sooo fast!!
and our holiday homeworks are still on on dust!
Holiday never feels like holidays.. don't u agree??
anyways, i was just trying to POST something interesting rather than the previous "boring"posts (no offence) =P
anyways, was finish up My groups' GeoSc project this afternoon,
no matter what we did.. its still over the 10min mark,
im not sure whether your group had the same prob as mine,but whats more, we still
have a 3.50min VIDEO i manage to MAKE
if you ask me, i think my group's presentation is over 20min..
ok CUT less to MY talk
a little comment of what i saw during fathihah's last post on the insult
first of all, mr or mrs "sucker"
i think your insults are pretty "sucking"
and it matches your name very well.
if you have nothing better to do? why won't you go suck your pinky for a change??
oh, by the way, i haven't introduce myself
I m .......
(clue: i uses the same ALIGNMENT)
(clue: I m in the class's links)
who m i ??

No comments:

Post a Comment