Sunday, August 31, 2008

Holidayszx!

1e2-ians!:D
I so super sorry I never post for super long! Today, I was bored hah,I posted 3 posts in my blog in a day and might be posting another one!Hahs:) I super good to post here.Anw, people remember to do holiday homework!(A drag huh?)I finally posted and I'm talking about holiday assignments when holiday just started.Haha!
Okay, So here are the homework:
•Lit Worksheet - Idk why i put mine LOL and i finishing already! D:<>
•GeoSci - Get the hardcopy and presentation done.
•Chinese - The thickthick worksheet
•Lit - Freeze Frame!
Ok, so I've updated the homework!:D Remember to do them, don't make teacher angry to stop and scold us, wasting our precious time! We got EOY comming so you better beware!Don't make tchers angry.You make them angry, I make you cry:D. Bleh;Enjoy your holidays everyone:D
♥CHERLYN:)

No comments:

Post a Comment