Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Notices.

Hello readers.
We went to the RedDotDesignMuseum yesterday. For me, it was quite fun but unfortunately, didn't take any pictures. Anyway, I just edited the disclaimer section. Why? 1e3 pupils thought we copied their disclaimer. Some were unhappy, right? So, yeah, edited. Hope you feel quite better now aytes. Lol. But please, we didn't copy your disclaimer, just to inform you.
To 1e2-ians.
For those who know the password, please help to update this blog. I can't possibly updating this blog myself everyday. Okay? Thankyou. :D
& for those who didn't bring your health booklets, please bring it tmr!
In addition, please hand in your sci. stuffs to Mrs Lim if you haven't by tmr!
Lastly, girls supposed to do class duty today, please clean up the classroom tmr morning.
I was instructed by Ms Tan to tell you this. Sorry to be bossy!
So, till here.

-Nurul Fathihah.

No comments:

Post a Comment