Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!



hello people,
well, the holidays have begun hasn't it?
and all of us got our holiday assignments.
I hope everybody is coping well so far.
just a small piece of advice:
try doing your work first before playing like crazy.
then, you could play with all educational information
in your mind burn away. :D
Well, that photo was taken by me in class. :x
It was taken on Friday. The last day of school.
We were watching too fast too furious (?)
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, 1E2-ians.!
A note to all Chinese pupils:
Remembered WULAOSHI said that she will treat us?
Have all of you decided? She said that after we decide,
we tell her.I am not the Chinese Rep.but since I'm posting.
I thought that I could ask most of you. So have you decided?
If have, then let's discuss about it and email/msn WULAOSHI.

Well, I think that's all for today. I think I'll
do my homework starting from tmr:x

-Cherlyn:D

No comments:

Post a Comment