Friday, May 15, 2009

Hello everyone and celebrations are in order!

Mid years are finally done with. I'm just bored so I came here and post.

To whoever who is using others name on the tag board posing as someone else is considered defamation under the law. Defamation comes under very serious consequences, you really don't want a $20 million law suit breathing down your neck, do you? I might be a tad exaggerating about the $20 million dollar law suit, but yes, somebody can definitely sue you for defamation.

Unless your brain is too tiny to understand any of the above, than I suggest not using others name anymore.

Let's stop with all the lawsuit thing and properly enjoy the time before the vicious cycle of stress comes again and I have to go for Botox treatments.

-Shing Ying

No comments:

Post a Comment