Monday, March 16, 2009

Inter-Class Cheer Competition

YAY everyone. We won! So unexpected or whatever, yes no yes no?

Here are the class pictures. Don't hate me for this. I wish to remain anonymous but I'm sure you know who's camera is this. It's mine, yes, that's my clue. This is my camera. I'm from 2E2. YAY!

Inter-Class Cheering Competition time

Last minute class cheer practice. 2E2 rocks!

Sorry guys if you hate me for uploading this. Never mind, it's in a crappy quality so forget about it! If you want high-quality one, I'll send it to you. It's 176MB for a 2 minute class cheer video! See how crappy awesome the quality is! HAHA!
I used youtube as the host because blogger has a crappy loading time. Seriously crappy slow! So rough slow!

You may click on the pictures to enlarge it as it is in High-Quality (which means pimples, acne, oil, sweat, etc. are visible in the following images).

CHERLYN!


Camera shy... Awww~~~ Cmon!!


Guess who? xDDDDD


Now this is something random...



Kathiravan with blonde hair made out of straw pompoms! HAHA!


LOL, I realize she poses a lot.






HAHAHA! I've got a stolen shot! Fiona realized after my camera snapped a photo! WOOHOO!


Taken from the Teachers' lockers.




















Tired?


Once in a blue moon of excessive joy... treasure your happiest moments... xDDD




That's uhhh... Shing Ying...


Guess who's that? That's Nicky!


Fathihah's blue hair! That's cool! HAHAHA!


That firey red hair, similar to Hayley Williams!. LOL!


Don't need to guess, it's our class chairman. xDDDD


HAHAHA! Awesome shot! I love this camera! It takes pictures instantly before you even block it! WOOHOO!


My sandy blonde hair. Hot.


My blonde hair. It's hot. Hehehe...


PEACE PEACE!


PEACE PEACE PEACE PEOPLE!


GIMME GIMME MORE!!


A handsome girl. xDDD


They look like they're snatching the trophy from each other... LOL!


Fake trophy.








Handsome girl. Lols.
After the event. Going to take our pictures.


Shingying's blond hair. LOOL!



After all the hard work. It pays to have the title, but not the trophy. It's freaking plastic, not glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment