Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i'm bored.

HELLO PUNNY 1E2-IAANS:D
I'm like currently -just- went higggggh:D Isn't it goood? Say it is yeah. Sheeh, I tell you something.
1E2 should go online more often and be daring. There is nobody, absolutely nobody except Shazni from 1E2 is online right now! Anyway, aren't I great to say our damn names there so big?Well, thank me then. If you don't , you just don't appreciate it.
OH What the heck,
i'm acting like a bitch here yeah, sorrry)':

Anyway, what i plainly wanted to do was to entertain y'all alittle as the class blog is kinda dead:/ So, well, I'll prepare the birthday banner thing maybe tmr or Thursday okay?:D And I will make it in another design and try to make as different as possible from each banner:D Yeah, so people if you have any ideas, even the sligtest or for fonts, just tell me yeah? Oh, there's a question for fathihah though,
Fathihaaah, what font did you use for the uno picture thingy in the previous post(regarding Sandhiya's Bdaye.)
Btw, Thursday, is the last day of school also known as use your hands campaign.So remember to bring your cloths!:D
So well, thats it's punny earthlings.
Say goodbye to;
Cherlyn! Loveeees♥ 1E2;

No comments:

Post a Comment