Saturday, September 6, 2008

Lalala:D

People:D
Today, got 3 random post! Ahhaha:D
Ok then, I shall be the live calander for this class:D hah:) I will update on anything thats coming okay? Homework,Events,Exams,Birthdays!:DI super loveee birthdays!Haah! OK, holidays are ending left 1 more day! Or a few more hours in just a few minutes! Heh, so there is;
•Lit homework - Worksheet&FreezeFrame
•Maths homework - Paper1&2 & Maths TB Pg 245 Review10 question 11,15,18,19!I think:/
•Chinese Homework - worksheet ( I haven do LOL)
•GeoSci - GeoSci Presentation blahblahblah
•D&T - Worksheet
•Home Ec - Coursework(?)
There's the homework people!Enjoy the last day of holiday rushing throught homework okay? Coz' that's what students do on the very last day of a school holidays;rushing through loads of crap homework:)Here are the birthday yeah!I can't wait for mine!Hah
11 September - Ramez's
17 September - Kathiravan's
18 Spetember - Mine:D
21 September - HangWing's
I managed to remember those whose birthday fell on Septemeber , cos it's mine too! Don't worry people! I will post those for next month too!And, the next month and the next!Okay, so here are the events:
•25 September - EL Paper 1 & Geo Paper.
•26 September - Mother Paper1&2
Those are the main events for this month!Yeah, I will be a good live calendar to this class shall I?:D Okay, erm Fathihah, it's okay about those spammers thing, just let it pass. As long as they don't spam after 1 warning, we could just blocked them. And Cheryl, just realx yeah!Still, we have proof of the same IP address!But it might be someone might just hacked into your Internet thingy or something like this. Or maybe your slibling did it? Do you have siblings? It's okay yeah, relax okay!Yea 1e2 rawkkks!:D OMG, I can actually blogged for 10 minutes haha!:D It's 12a, in 1 min.OK! it's 12. Enjoy 24Hrs more 1e2!
-Cherlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment