Sunday, September 21, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


(Sorry for image quality!
Lyrics from 'Happy Birthday' by
The Click Five.
Fonts from Dafont.
Photoshop&shhh.)

Hello 1e2:D
Erm, I know i should be studying for the exams and test. Then i thought about taking a break. Went to play with photoshop & blahblah. I made that! It's for September. I just got that idea recently. Well, i could make one for October and so on. And many more! Just tell me. I will comfirm make birthdays one, so don't worry. If you want me make for some occasion for personal use also can(: I don't mind yeah. But for the personal ones, please tell me by msn/blog or wdv. In a format like this:
Background Colour:____
Occasion:____
Colour Theme:____(Max 3 colours.)
Well, partly like this. I am 100% sure nobody would one -.-'. But who cares. Its just the sake of making the post longer! Haha.:) You want, i will make after exams or, when I feel like reliveing stress! Okay so here are the upates.
Homework:
•Math - Worksheet
•Science - Worksheet (?)
Things to Do:
•Geography - Revise for test. Not exam!Test!(Chapter:1-3, 8, 10. All those notes!)
•Math - Algebric equations. I cant rmb! D:

I think thats all! Im not sure about the other subject thought.But still, GOOD LUCK FOR EOY's! :D
-Cherlynnnn:)

No comments:

Post a Comment