Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy Youth Day! - Sandhiya

Hello 1e2ains!
Finally got the email/password from cherlynjie XD

Thx!
&btw HAPPY YOUTH DAY TO ALL 1E2ains! Hope you are enjoying your youth day youthfully(; lolS! k lame. Anyways rmber to do your reading assignments k because tmr must hand in to Ms Tan.
1E2, cheer me up for SUSO! Im really very nervous cos first time doing in BVSS. I have done it in my pri sch but that time i was a senior, now junior ):
Its ok i will show to the seniors how well i can tok oni if i have the encouragement from you guys! So pls help me ks.
Im representing 1E2 you know so anything go wrong they will not oni think bad of me but of 1E2 oso. SO cheer as loud as you can when i go up the stage. This will encourage me(:
Lols!
k i think i will end here.
BBs =D
-♥Sandhiya!


No comments:

Post a Comment